My Favorites function can be used to save or bookmark your favorite programs and keep them in one place.
1. In order to be able to use the 'My Favorites' function, you need to log in to your TINT account. Please do this before continuing.
2. Once logged in, select the program you would like to add to your favorites from the catalog view. Once you have clicked on the desired program, it should open in a new page with a video player.
3. In order to add this program to your favorites, simply click on the star on the bottom left corner of the video player.
4. Once you have clicked 'Add to Favorites', the star will turn pink. This indicates that the video is now in your favorites. To remove the video, simply click the star again.
Not in favorites
How do I access My Favorites?
1. In order to access your favorites, select 'Profile' from the top right corner of the screen.
2. Select 'My Favorites' from the drop-down menu. This will open a page with all the videos you have added to your favorites.